Clutch Kits Features
- OEM quality
- High standards
- Excellent non asbestos friction materials
- Perfect shifting performance
- Ultra smooth operation
- Excellent noise performances
- Long life
- Low rate of dust
- Comfortable driving experience
- Competitive pricing
- For Truck and Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicles
- Range of 160mm to 430mm disc diameter
- Individual fatigue and wear simulation tested
Combustion engines have a problem: They provide a usable output only in a very specific speed range – just the opposite to electric or steam engines. This means that speed, transferable engine output and gearbox must be optimally synchronised in various drive conditions – this function is provided by the clutch.
The clutch separates or connects powertrain from and to the gearbox, which every driver knows from his own experience. When the clutch pedal is depressed, this powertrain is interrupted and a different gear can be engaged. The clutch also enables cars, trucks and other utility vehicles to accelerate away smoothly and without engine bucking.
That is only available with use of a highly accurate clutch system which incorporates 3 major parts to deliver synchronized power transmission to the wheels. BURG GERMANY® clutch kits offer versatility with smooth operation. One important part of every clutch system is the clutch disc.
The clutch disc is the clutch’s central connection element.
In combination with the clutch pressure plate, it both separates and links engine and powertrain. It also reduces the speed fluctuations in the gearbox caused by the combustion motor. BURG GERMANY® offers the best solutions for every application, from clutch discs with simple torsion damper through to variants with multi-stage dampers, from rigid clutch discs for use in the dual mass flywheel right through to the displacement correction clutch disc.
- RELEASE BEARINGS
- Complete range of release bearings produced in house.
- Produced to ensure optimum performance levels in line with OE standards.
- A range of Concentric Slave Cylinders, (CSC) also available.
- All release bearing components – Produced utilizing Japanese manufactured automatic heat treatment plant and computer tested against OE specifications.
- Tests include over 1, 000, 000 actuations in the fatigue test.
- CLUTCH DRIVEN PLATES
- Design and production facilities for all types of car, light commercial and heavy commercial vehicle clutch plates.
- All friction materials used are non-asbestos, non-toxic and lead-free.
- Friction materials produced in house – Unique for a clutch manufacturer.
- Hubs, damper springs, retainer plates and components – Produced utilizing Japanese manufactured automatic heat treatment plant and computer tested against OE specifications.
- Tests include overall plate parallelism, cushion deflection, compressed and relaxed thickness, spring rate and torque capacity/characteristics.
- CLUTCH COVER ASSEMBLIES
- Castings for Pressure plates are produced in our own factory from high quality cast iron produced in accordance with the requirements of BS1452 and DIN1619.
- The material must be compact, devoid of blowholes and/or inclusions, crack free and uniform in hardness and texture.
- Cover pressings are produced using the most sophisticated press equipment available.
- Pressure Plates, Diaphragm Springs, Straps and all other components undergo strict analysis for chemical composition, tensile strength, hardness and microstructure.
- All components parts undergo rigorous inspection and measurement controls before entering the production areas.
- Diaphragm springs – Produced utilizing Japanese manufactured automatic heat treatment plant and computer tested against OE load specifications before assembly.
- Tests including clamp load, release load, pressure plate lift, finger height, stress and fatigue testing using the latest sophisticated test and inspection facilities.